Thursday, November 24, 2022

Sweet Things

I'm thinking of all the sweet things we have.  There are so many blessings.  We have life, incredible!  We have so much to thank G*d for!

I don't have much to say today, but my heart is very full.

I pray that each of you and those you love have an epic holiday today.  And if its a bit quiet at your house, rest in the love sent your way.  Remember the good times from before and those you have loved forever.

If you would like to share a sweet thing, I would love it.  Real stories are just the best things and I feel so privileged to read them.  As you wish.

I also want to register my gratitude to the Almighty for the breath of life, the mind that perceives him, the ability to work and do...

So- Happy Thanksgiving my friends.  You are precious to me.

🍁💗🍂

 

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year