Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Apparently What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate


 A Western Ditty
💔
Remember you held me in the pale moonlight.
You promised a life of delight.
💀
Even your mother said you were lying,
but oh so in love I was sighing!
🪓
I thought I could train you so easily,
you thought I'd be easily fooled!
💥💥💥

Meh!
(I can't write a western song tonight.)
Possibly I should stop the silliness and admit that the most important earthly thing we do is nothing to mess around with.  There is too much potential for misery, and besides, it's dishonest.  God does not favor or bless dishonesty.

Kindness counts in matters of love.  Strange thing to say, but important to remember. 

Almost all the songs are about love, and a trillion words have been spoken and written.  I am not going to add much.  
Just that it's another subject to operate as if it matters to the Creator of Heaven and Earth and we better not fool with it.




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year