Saturday, November 19, 2022

Niceties Of Expression, Or How Do You Know

How we read expressions on another's face is something that I puzzle about.  I think we mostly get it right.  Why is that? Is it learned?  Is it innate?

Is it something woowoo?  How do you know if someone is lying to you?  Are you helpless when it comes to a sociopath or someone like that who has deranged psychic signals?  That's a transmitter disfunction.  Oh, its probably also a receiver malfunction too, or maybe they don't even possess any receiver qualities.

I think someone who has Aspberger Syndrome might be said to have a receiver disorder.  They are probably not getting the same signals that the more average of us are getting from others.  It sounds awkward.

What does love look like exactly? Does anyone know?

In the meantime, here is Suzy, being somewhat disturbed by a showing of Shetland's last season, last episode.  It had some really gaggy scenes.  I can see why she is slightly put out.

Well, it turns out that you can't edit Youtube shorts.  Ah well.  Now I know.  I only used Youtube for the sake of editing.






No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year