Thursday, November 10, 2022

Over Our Shoulders And So Long Ago

 I thought perhaps today we might indulge in a few backward glances.  It's throwback Thursday over at MOTUS and we always enjoyed that, so why not here also.

So I would welcome stories, photos and music of our pasts.  I like to find photos on Shorpy.com to get a feel for other times and other places, mostly in our country here.  This one is a lady in Maine spinning wool in 1942.

I also enjoy spinning, so I include this photo of my wheel and some yarn.

It's always fun to see what people might come up with.  This is an old photo of my town when they were still laying out the streets and building the older houses. My own house dates from shortly after his shot was taken.

So that's my thought for today.  
Oh well, here's me on a ferry boat going to Canada, just out of school.

I love pictures.  Sure would like to see some!  




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year