Wednesday, November 9, 2022

It's Wednesday! You Know What That Means


 Today is the day we ask ourselves those imponderable questions that befuddle and bewilder.  Questions for which the answer is not readily apparent. Why?  How?  Which?  Where, for Heaven's sake?

I'm sure yesterday caused many of us to question, but perhaps we will let that world settle for a few days and stick to ancient themes of love, money, cars, dogs, cats, children, manners..you know, the good stuff.

Personally, my questions run to things like, how is it possible to just lose a handknit sock in the laundry?  I remain boggled.

🌳

In addition to that I have a creation story for you.  It's not my baloney, it's Inuit.


And an ineffable song by Avishai Cohen:



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year