Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Today I have A Couple Of Lightweight Bees In My Bonnet


 Bee the first:

What would your dream car be, if money were no object?  What if Donald Trump took a sudden shine to ya and decided to present you with the car of your dreams?

I think a classic Land Rover is probably the best choice for me.  Oh sure, I love the hot cars, the speed breathing works of art that take my breath away.  But you know?  In real life, I really need to go cross country.  So many times I have had to turn back from an adventure because the vehicle just wasn't up to it.  In fact, I think I pretty much ruined that old Element driving it over a boulder strewn primitive pass in the Cascades one day.  But once you're up there you have to get down somehow, right?  Go back or go on?  But I digress.

Bee the second:

I got the notion lodged sideways in my noggin that it would be fun to have an imaginary ADVICE COLUMN/Agony Aunt thing.  We would also welcome serious questions if any came our way.
This is meant to be open to all commenters to weigh in with their advice.  Give it a go tell whoever just how to straighten themselves out.  
Personally, I was thinking of imaginary questions from public or famous personages.

But, our first question is a serious one, though it doesn't absolutely have to be treated as such.  
Deputy Dogge asks why do we think its ok to root through and study the contents of other culture's cemeteries when we would never do so here? I believe that's roughly what he said.

OK, all you wise souls, what do you think?
That's Awl!



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year