Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Let Talk About Dreams



 

Do you think they mean anything at all?
 
Where do they come from?  Your own mind dealing with stuff or some unconscious human repository of material?

Had any premonitions come true?

Experience with Lucid Dreaming?  I had to learn to fight the devil's imps in my sleep.  I guess that's a form of Lucid Dreaming.  It felt pretty Lucid.  I had to learn to exorcise myself while dreaming.  They don't bother me much anymore.  Thank G*d!

What do you think of common interpretations of dreams?  My Grandmother used to have a little book of interpretations of dreams.  Highly suspect in my opinion.  Highly subjective they are, I should think.

Do you hear music in dreams, see colors or feel things like water or whatever?  I play word games with myself in dreams.  I hear music or other sounds and see in color.  But I don't remember them very long, except  some special ominous ones.  A lot of my dreams are stupid puns or jokes I make with myself.

Did you ever have the old classic dream where you find yourself naked in public.  I have a few times.  I always kind of felt like oh no, you've done this again!

One classic is the driving nightmare.  I either can't get my eyes open while driving, or there is the one where I am in the backseat and the car is moving!!

Do you have a repeating landscape or environment?

***




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year