Monday, October 24, 2022

200 Posts! How IS This Possible?

        We Better Have A Party Then!!! 


Also, I would just like make public a note of appreciation to all of you readers, commenters and guest writers, and of course LoneStar who for some reason known only to himself is a stalwart co-conspirator.  Thank you kind sir.

Here's to all of you.  MM, Fifi, Lady Bikki, Karla, pointman, Raps, Prof. Farns, Neithan H., Priscilla Black, PeterCat!, JettieG, Bakokitty, mawskrat!, Deputy Dogge, nana!  I have seen a few others pop up too, Capt America and Yolan.  CoolBrew!  david Christoph.  If I left anyone out its because I'm Silly.  I think Zephyr came a couple times.  Who else?  I have seen MOTUS herself too!!!  Not to forget Gerard Van der Leun!


I would love to see more guest columns from some of you that I have not heard from yet!

So what do you all think?  I think our little spot here is a pretty cozy little hangout on the 'net.  I have had a grand time with you all and can hardly believe its been so long!  I have never been known for my consistency.  Ahem.  
Some of us hanging out at the back porch.....

I hired some Mariachis!
Oh yeah, we have a little Champagne!  Belly up!

I'd love to see you all for real and have a real live party someday!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year