Sunday, October 30, 2022

What I Learned While Blogging By The Side Of The Road


  1.  I don't know what I thought I knew.
  2. Americans belong to a car culture, and we do love our cars, past and present.
  3. Americans love their animal friends and love to talk about them.
  4. In general, I don't think discussing words and their shades of meaning is a successful venture. lol
  5. We come from wildly different backgrounds, in a way.  I am amazed at how well we get along.  Its just like the freeway.  All those people driving and they generally don't run into each other.  Wow.
  6. People like music that they are familiar with.  Stuffing weird music at them is not generally successful.
  7. People love art. But it better not be too off center.
  8. The commenters here are a gracious lot, and kind.
If I ever stop kidding you will know that its not me and a ringer has gotten in.  



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year