Friday, July 29, 2022

What if there came a day in the world when no one used the pronouns "I, Me, My, or Mine?"



☆☆☆

Band name of the day:  'Frozen Ego'

How about one day of less ego and a bit more love?  The idea came that maybe the current world would be a better place if the self was made secondary to the needs of our neighbor.  So what better way to drive the point home than to eliminate a few pesky critters from our vocabulary?  Perhaps we've misplaced the old Golden Rule. That beautiful rule which turns up the frequency on peace, love, and goodness, and brings us closer to the footsteps of our Master and to God.

Shall WE  give this little thought/expression experiment a try? Who knows, maybe it will start a trend and help usher in a new economy, where the currency of life will be love and praise.

These are the guidelines for today :

No comments with the pronouns "I, Me, My, or Mine," which have been temporarily added to the banned list on Disqus. Any that happen to slip through will be moderated out of existence. 

Feel free to MEow all you want!


☆☆☆

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." -Jesus Christ

☆☆☆


☆☆☆
 

"All I can hear
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine
Even those tears
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine
No one's frightened of playing it
Everyone's saying it
Flowing more freely than wine
All through the day
I me mine"

-George Harrison



-LoneStar Neanderthal

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year