Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Considering A Road Trip in September

My usual traveling culprit has a couple weeks off from the lab in September and is hot to hit the open road.  So I have to decide if I can and if I should take off out of here for a couple of weeks.  

YKW would rather be scrobbled and whipped with a twenty pound salmon than get stuck in the car with us for two weeks, so he is happy to stay here and feed the cats and hangout doing whatever it is men do when they are hanging out at home. It will involve my big computer heavily.

So many roads beckon.  Anyplace in the Southwest is always good.  I feel happy in a desert.
Chicago was good too.
I have never tried to make a post on my phone but I am pretty sure it can be done.

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year