Wednesday, July 13, 2022

*X*!!! Disaster *0* AREA *X* Kooking *!!!*

                                                           💓💀💓💣💋 


Years ago now, I had an idea to write and design a sort of beginning cookbook for kids on their own for the first time, who had to feed themselves somehow.  Personally, I do not remember what I used to do in the kitchen of the various small and funky apartments I lived in at that time in my life.  I was used to cooking back in my mother's kitchen, so I suppose I had a few pans and dishes and just carried on.  

The idea was to clue them in on what you need really basically for true beginning cooking, instead of wasting what money you have on fastfood and whatever snacks might be obtainable.

I wanted to help with directions for really base level stuff.

How to:  Cook rice in a sauce pan, scramble eggs, make a good salad, cook chicken very simply in the oven....that kind of thing.

I'm sure any one of us would have cook ideas for this kind of survival tool.  Its fun to think about what is basic, what would be a bit better and what it would be like if things were really really tough and they couldn't get basics.  Then what?


      Just a thought exercise, and who knows, maybe it would be of interest as a gift for sons and daughters just setting out.

I thought to throw in some household hacks type of stuff too....plumbing mysteries...etc etc

That's what I was thinking about instead of getting out of bed this morning..zzzzzzzzzzzz😎


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year