Friday, July 15, 2022

Pet Names, A Mostly Harmless Human Predilection

I am too lazy to write the science fiction story I was thinking of, right now.  I will tell you however where my mind was playing around.  It occurred to me that there might be people so smitten with technology and so ignorant that they imagined they could put their smart phone against their owies and that the "waves" of signal would cure the sick!  Still kicking a short plot around.  I was also imagining that maybe there would be a secret phone number or app that you could turn on for this healing!  Crazy baby!  

                                                   💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 


Don't we all have our own names for people and cars or whatever?  I sure did and do.  My poor kids had all kinds of names.  

Burger, Mouse, MeGee, Tud, Biddicker Woo Woo, Roonie, Schmammal. Griz.

I had a cat I called Botulism.  I call the old man Teebo.

One of my grampas called me Buzilla and the other one called me Petruska! lol

You get the idea.  Doesn't everyone do this?  I know Farns has a buddy he calls Rooster, and a very fine pet name that is.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year