Monday, July 11, 2022

So These People Wander Into A Bar

I got this idea from BA, our Mellow Pirate the other day.  DH says its dumb, but its my bar, so here goes.  Pull up your chair, secure whatever thing you drink and lets talk!


What is your super power?  Its really a shorthand way of asking what are you very good at or what are you really interested in.  I won't have anyone saying they have no super powers.  I know its not true.  At this bar, I know you guys better than that.  Lets have it!   

I'll go first.  Mine is diagnosis/naming.  I think they are the same thing in a way.  When its time to name something or analyze something I experience a kind of probe going out and an answer coming back to me.  Its fun and sometimes an odd experience because it is not volitional on my part.  I should have been packed off to medical school because a gift of diagnosis is very useful to a doctor of medicine. 

                                                                       


    Apropos of nothing really, here is Kate Bush doing her usual thing.  

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year