Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Its All Good The Kids Say


 A very fine good morning to all.  I thank you once again for being here.
                                                         💗

Apparently we are all dealing with summer weather and a very odd time in history.  Its not really in my mind to say what has already been said so ably elsewhere.  I only note it.

I went out into the just light to check on my little box of holy basil that I have growing out there.  I got the soil too wet but they seem to be prospering.  I need to thin the crowd.  Too many seedlings.  I guess I will eat them. lol

It was cool out there, nice fresh air.  Nobody stirring this Wed. morning.  Not even the chickens next door.

Onward.  

Bet you didn't expect the Monkees!   teehee


Heh, picture in picture.  Morgenlicht.  

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year