Saturday, July 30, 2022

Once The Night Horses Left Me

Personal Pronouns VS Time and Eternity.... 

As I was brushing my teeth this morning, you know how you start thinking while that is going on?  Esoteric fancies began stretching their muscles in what I imagine to be my mind.  I noodled on the sense that each time I brush my teeth, or clean the cat box, or whatever, there is a sensation of having always been brushing my teeth.  Now, in reality I guess its thousands of separate incidents.  I sense them as I, Me and Mine.  lol.  Yeah.

I wonder if by not thinking in those terms, it all becomes less connected to self.  I wonder if we have more of a sensation of timelessness, if we are not so personal about it all?  Do you see where this is leading me?  

Perhaps in  Eternity, which I know we experience a taste of now, there are no personal pronouns?  Except the Eternal I Am.

Well, all of this is before coffee!  Now please let me know what you think.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year