Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Have You Ever Seen A Dream Waking?

Hard to say sometimes when sleep doesn't really come.  I've always been restless at night.  So was my old man.  He would be up and rustling around, sitting up, fixing snacks, etc.  I just run the beads of my life over and over in my mind.


Well, boker tov! anyhow.  Life is a gift.  Morning is a good thing.  The sun is starting up, or around. lol.

I'm going to wrap that seraph up today.  I made some good progress last night late. So many sliding scales involved with painted imagery.  Its a confluence of the physical reality of the materials, the hand of the painter and the dreams flitting around in and out of the subconscious.

                       by Vladimir Ryabkov                

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year