Saturday, July 23, 2022

How To Avoid Cooking, But With Cookie Recipes!

Its really just my little joke.  We all know how to avoid cooking.  Haunt the deli, or McDonald's or order out a lot.

More to the point, Cookies.  Lonestar called it last night.  We can all meet at the plate of cookies, and clean up the darn kitchen later.

Long ago, when all the world was young, and very hip, we were attending an Episcopalian church in Seattle that was part of the PNW's Jesus movement.  One time I helped all the old girls put together a church cookbook. Yep. Full of secret recipes and all that stuff old girls cook.  Anyhow, my most favorite cookie recipe is in there.  I change it a little.  I use butter, not shortening like that one old girl used.


 Dorothy is gone now, but I thank her.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year