Saturday, July 9, 2022

PSA, Click On The Title, Like Right Here, To Get To Comments

Every one of these Blogger themes has a different way of doing things.  This one is very simple, but it works for now.💗 

         Now, back to business as usual.


                        ITS GETTING TO BE A HABIT WITH ME NOW

About 4AM, these days, I start thinking about post possibilities.  I could list several that I was thinking of this morning.

*They couch their impertinence in terms of friendliness.

*The static robots of information

*Hey you lurkers, turn your lights on!

I was also thinking about "The Kind Of Eyes We Have Now".

That's probably the most interesting to me.  To me, it explains or suggests a lot about that crazy Medieval art with imagery of stuff we can't really see with our eyes as they are now.  We are so hobbled by being human and living here and now.

It comforts me to know that I am not capable of seeing what is coming on That Day in Eternity, because nothing I can dream of would hold up to need.  I can't think of anything great enough.

So, the imagery we are given in the scriptures...its there for a reason.  It works with the kind of eyes we have now and our childish hearts.  I just like to ponder these things.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year