Sunday, July 31, 2022

Hey Kids! Lets Make A Band!

For Your Sunday Amusement!

As you know, some of us like to play a game where certain phrases just seem to be great for a band name.  Yesterday there was Esoteric Fancies and Vinyl Trousers!

                                             💗😎💗😍💗💗

How about this, just for fun?   Each of us could discover somewhere in the online environment a Band Name.  Then we could decide what genre of music this band plays, how they are costumed, and anything else you could think of about them!

Ahem, these characters really existed.  This was one of your correspondent's all time favorites.  

                                                                          &

And, also just for fun, I have an old band related true story.

My middle daughter was dating this guy who had a small band and they got a gig at a frat house in Seattle's university district.  DD was going to this one, and for some forgotten reason they wanted me to go also!!  At a frat party.....me!  lol

The funny part is that during the evening's festivities a girl came up to me and asked me if I was the chaperone.  I got to deliver with a straight face the line.."Lord no!  I'm with the band."   heh heh

By the time we left the floor was an inch deep in beer.  Everything you hear about frats is true.

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year