Friday, December 23, 2022

What I Think I Know This Festive Season

To me, it's like a living Venn Diagram. 

Many shifting patterns of thought drift through my consciousness.

I try to shoot an arrow through them in just the right spot to make sense,  to nail down truth.

So, I am positing the existence of other beings made by our Creator, 

somewhere out there..

It involves enlarging my picture of reality.

What was I thinking all my life before?

The universe is beyond my thought.

But, it's definitely there.  Unanswerable.

I trust that my redeemer lives.

He holds the answers to all questions.

At this end of life, much that is ephemeral has fallen by the wayside.

In spite of it all,
much that is intangible remains.

I don't feel like I understand exactly what Jesus/Yeshuah is.

But, however he is, I want that.

He said "I am".  I will go with that.


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year