Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A Couple Of Things Happened in 2022


 It's that time of year, isn't it.

I have been reviewing the photographic evidence.  Naturally. About this time last year I was busily painting a burning bush. I couldn't get a decent image of it to save my life.  The Hebrew means "Here I am".


There were road trips.  Spent a lot of time doing this:

The best for me was the trip to see some rock art left for us by the past residents of the Buckhorn Wash.
I discovered that they had built a whole small airport near here:
I painted some Koi fishes.  I tried to paint a Seraph.  Forget that.
I took care of a bunch of my mama's stuff, now that she has left us.
It was a good year.  Every one of us could write a detailed report!  But we won't.  We are too busy living it to report back on it. It's nice to look back and appreciate it all. I had an art prof. who used to say "isn't life fun!"  It's not unmixed, but yeah Keith, it is!

We learned a lot of Bigfoot lore too!

However, he remains elusive. The paparazzi haven't caught him yet.

Sheer existence continues to occupy my mind as a concept.  Wow!  It's unanswerable. I defy anyone to argue their way back behind it!


There was a supporting staff of Gummi Bears!

For me, it was:

Care to share?  What do you think of this year, as it comes to its close?  

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year