Sunday, December 4, 2022

Compared To This Strange Dream, Mr. Sasquatch Is Benign


 Tonight a worried younger person sent me a link to a very strange video.  It seems to suggest that all those baby postcards of the late 1800s were an admission of a dark secret of producing babies by raising them in some factory or in pods or somehow, by cloning.  
There is also a much longer follow up video.
This young woman worries about a lot of things of this nature.  She is all about giants, Nephilim, and all sorts of hidden stories.  She most likely thinks there are lizard people up on Mt. Rainier.
The question is...where is the line dividing madness and paranoia from a healthy concern with the hidden matters which we are not allowed to see.  I know some of you think I am a bit of a Bigfoot nut, but I at least try to go by evidence.

What do I tell this girl?

Before, I have tried to stress with her that she get herself right, and leave the various mysteries as mostly mysteries.  I know she does Bible study with some solid characters online.  But she also watches very farout mad conspiracy stuff.  You can get some really odd information on the good old internet. It does not really matter whether the Smithsonian hid giant skeletons from us after they were dug up.  It would not surprise me at all, but it has no affect on me.  It does affect her life if she is out of control and has a head full of scary delusions, even if they are not all delusions.  

I don't think that in the 1890s they were raising babies in pods and shipping them around in trains.  God help the young.  What a world we live in, where such things don't seem beyond the possible.




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year