Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Ugh; Cookies, Fruitcake, Cupcakes And I Didn't Make Pie Yet

     I Swear I've Had It Up To Here With Goodies Forever! 

Now is the day of de-tox!  

I told my grand daughter last night that from this day forward I would be a raw foodist vegan.

Haha.

I know I'm there when the little oranges look better than the fruitcake.  Celery sounds much more attractive than cheese and Italian salamis.

Therefore: Whatever shall I do?  Here are some of my de-tox ideas.

  • Chopped salads.  The more veg. the better.
  • Fruit for breakfast, without going nuts.
  • Coffee......no cream?  I dunno....
  • Vegetable soup.  Always good and cleansing.
  • Plain beef fits ok.  Meat once per day I think.
  • Sigh.  No flour products.  No sugar.
  • More water.  Drinkable air or something?
  • Possibly stop making so much smoke. Ahem.
Eggs are good, but hard to eat without toast.  You see how this is going?  I guess they are ok soft boiled.

Lol.  So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

What's your story?  You can tell me!

I will be this way for a while, then I am going to make that darn pie!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year