Tuesday, September 13, 2022
This Is Only A Test
Following is the old Grimm's Fairytale of Briar-Rose, read to you by me, in early morning before coffee voice, as a test of video making on this trip coming up. It was simple to put it on Youtube. Just takes a few minutes. I am a bit concerned about recording outside because of wind. We can but try!
Sorry there are no visuals to speak of, I was just holding the phone here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year
-
Guest post by reader Priscilla King* This is the main street in my home town, Gate City, Virginia. This is all of it--or all of what's c...
-
Since Roops said it was time to go, they went. No more horsing around now. They rode straight and fast out of town, o...
-
“I’m feeling very privileged to be here with you, Elder Brother,” I said. I was sitting up on Ralph’s big cedar l...
-
“Today is Later Day!” said Suzy. “It’s a holiday!” “I think you’re mixed up,” said Willie. “No, she sa...
-
Garden Gate The angel stood at the garden gate, Burning sword in hand. “Fear not,” he said, as they always did. “It’s gonna be rough,” he ...
-
What do you call a place that's almost no place at all? Unincorporated? Sure. A little old store, also the mail station, and the...
-
Guest post by Priscilla King Our tradition did not filter out songs about mourning, or worship, or other things, for that obsessive focus...
-
The first item of note was that there was quite a bit of snow on the ground. Even Ranger Rick’s little station parking lot had...
-
Purrfect position for Purring. Demonstration model only. 🤍 Suzy was just up here on the desk trying to get my attention. Fina...
-
Men of America, what is it about the white pickup truck? "In all my travels, as the truth unravels, I have found this to be true......
No comments:
Post a Comment