Saturday, September 10, 2022

The Planning Phase, Its Never Perfect

Something is always forgotten and something is always left in a hotel room never to be seen again.


 Of course one is not going to the Straits of Georgia.  There are stores everywhere.  Mostly.  Not so sure about eastern Oregon.  

I try not to bring everything needed to restart civilization along on a ten day drive.  But I have forgotten a toothbrush, chargers, my password book....

Then there is the thing I leave in the hotel room.  Usually a charger.  Or a wall wart as my dangerous girl calls them.  This time I will have a laptop, which I don't usually bother to bring and a gopro, which I have not learned to use yet, because it wasn't mine.  We will really have to be careful with the bits and pieces.

😁💢😁

Perhaps I will try something I haven't done before.  That is, making reports by Youtube videos.  Its very easy to do with the iPhone, in all its monsterousness.  Its practically automatic.

I am not sure what you do with gopro video to put it online, but we will take the book with us, along with all the daughter's map books and etc.

Hope we don't meet any rattlesnakes.  I'm sorry I neglected getting my CCP. Oh well.

Would like to see some rough weather!


Thinking this thing through and writing notes!



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year