Friday, September 2, 2022

The Scariest Thing Ever I Knew


 The other day I asked myself the question, in aid of writing something here, what is the scariest thing that ever happened to me.  Upon reflection, I couldn't come up with much. 

I thought of "funny" answers. Like, I was raised by my father, nothing has ever scared me like he did when I was a child.  That's funny, not really funny.  After my dad, muggers on the street don't do it.  They only want to steal and perhaps kill. haha

I thought of giving birth four times.  That's a lonely thing.  People are trying to help, but its just you and God on that table really.  But I expected to survive. Didn't really doubt it.

These days I have serious concern for the children I brought into the world and likewise, their children.  But through hard reasoning, I finally arrived at the place where I understand that they are God's kids, they are just people in the same boat with the rest of humanity.  It really can't be any other way.

Now'days, the true horror is our whole slagheap of a political/governmental system, and in fact, that of the rest of the world also.  This really is upsetting my little jolly bubble blowing attitude.  Not very nice at all.
πŸ’€πŸ’“πŸ’€πŸ’“
What I wondered is if anyone here today has any stories to tell about the scariest thing, if they felt like telling it.
The song up there is not meant to be scary, just emotionally weighted!  lol!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year