Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hey, I Think Tom's Got This.


 Dude made me cry, sitting alone here in the dark at 4:30 AM.  Sometimes I think he wrote what he really felt and knew.  Who knew?

I meant to write about what makes a person resistant to mass psychosis.  Its like one of those two kinds of people things.  

Why are some people so compliant?  Why are some people so damn independent mentally?

I imagine there are sliding scales of this phenom also. In my case I guess I have to blame my old man, the one who was always talking.  He never took anything on face value.  Always analyzing.  Just like on Maggie's farm he lectured me and the other kids on "man and God and law".  But I was the oldest so I got the brunt of the lectures.  It was painful at the time, but I learned to debate with myself about what I saw.

Only using myself because I'm the case I know best, since I'm stuck with myself, I find that I still have to be very careful about data and opinion coming at me.  Its so slick.  

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false christs and false prophets  and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.


                                                       What say you, oh wise ones?  


(the hen of consensus)

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year