Sunday, January 1, 2023

Into The Woods

Feeling pretty inarticulate tonight.  Just looking into the trees for a message.  I think the message might be continuity.  

For the last hour or so I lay awake and listened to the sounds the city makes outside the window.  It's not quiet really.  There is a freight train that goes through down at the bay at around 2AM. I hear the traffic on the freeway, there is always some noise from the Navy down at the waterfront.  My neighbors on the north, the Mexican brothers who lost their mom to covid this year, are still up and sound pretty drunk.  There are always a couple of yips from dogs.  And there is a pervasive hum that is hard to determine.  Of course there were some discreet explosions around midnight.
 
I just want to see the will of the Almighty manifest in the new year in new and powerful and profoundly obvious ways.  
Each of you who read and comment and contribute and lurk have my most sincere blessings for the coming times.  Let us remember each other always.
💗

The Pinnacles Desert - Australia (by Trevor Dobson


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year