Sunday, June 16, 2024

Thanks Dad, I Don't Know How You Did It All

.    You know, it's a funny thing.  I just looked through pages and pages of photos. And I find very few of the man himself. He must have been behind the camera. I must have been behind the camera for this shot.  I barely remember that day. Those are my sibs and my father.

    And yet, like some domestic hero, he was always there. He was like landscape. A sort of human absolute. And then one day, he wasn't there and it was as if a mountain range had unaccountably vanished.
    You know me, I'm always about cases. So that is my case. The man who provided everything, he also taught me just about all a person would need to know to live. He was my first moral teacher, he is the one who told me of the Lord of Heaven and Earth.
    I think the most essential thing I can say about him is that he prevailed. 

    I want to acknowledge all of our fathers, and all of you who are fathers. And good men in general. Where would we be without you?
    What a fine tribe of excellent characters! Thank God for their and your faithfulness and strength. 

🤍Happy Father's Day Youse Guys!🤍





No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year