Thursday, June 1, 2023

Dream A Little Dream With Me


 I'm not sure exactly where she is perched up here, but it's bound to be near south Seattle, cause that's where she was driving through.  My eldest daughter appears to be Bubble Woman, like some other people who are other kinds of super heroes.  Her super powers are a little diffuse, and obscure. However I think her powers have something to do with opening eyes, by showing others something they did not expect floating by in the air.

While I was hiding from the business meeting in the living room yesterday, I had earplugs in and my eyes shut and I was all bundled in a fuzzy blanket with two cats and thinking about perception. It was like a sensory deprivation cocoon if you will.

Now, this is just a nod and a wink, no depthy exposition. I leave such things to scholars.

I was just thinking what fun it all is, more or less and given half a chance!  I think it's meant to be fun, and endearing and sweet.  It is with my perceptions, my mind, that I experience anything at all, and I find it charming. What a lovely thing. My little thoughts fly up like bubbles in the wind.  Tonight it all feels like love.

Love, in spite of the transient forces of evil, who attempt to consume our happiness and trust.  Love, constant and changeless. Love, so trustworthy.

When the voices of earth say something is just in your head, they mean it's not real!  What a silly joke that is. Everything is in your head, or it isn't anywhere at all.




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year