Sunday, June 11, 2023

How Would You Pick A Kitten?

 

Say that the time has come to pick a new kitten.

How do you decide?  Color?  Weight?  Attention to yourself? Voice?

My daughter picked that last kitten out of the rescue crew because he was the loudest and pushiest.



I picked Methyl Ethyl Ketone, get it, haha, because she bit my finger when I put it through the bars.  I figured she wanted out of there badly.



I picked Willie and Suzy at the Seattle Feline Rescue because Willie came right to me at the bars and gave me a little kitty smooch, and then Suzy gave me a look like I wasn't quite on the up and up.



How can you look at a box or nest or cage full of kitties and decide which to take home?

For two years after I lost Henry, I couldn't look at a kitten, but this little guy made it possible for me to love again.  Just a little photo, seen online.

Yes, I needed some of that, and I felt that Henry would approve.  Here he is just for good measure!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year