Sunday, June 4, 2023

If You Could Have Any Vehicle...


I really like these homely things!  I don't have the need for speed, but I do need to go cross country or offroad a bit now and then. A girl might need to get somewhere a little bit unusual.



It's so hard to decide when you're entertaining fantasies!

💗

I suppose any of us has an idea of our favorite car to drive if we could snap our fingers and own anything at all.

Long ago, I thought I wanted some sort of go-fast sports car and lots of money, and then I would just drive around and stay in hotels and live the life of a swiftly driving nomad.  I think the tv show Route 66 must have made an impression on my germinal self. That sounds exhausting and possibly boring now.  Kids...


 Daughter tells me that all the really cool overland types drive Toyota Land Cruisers because for one thing you can get parts anywhere on earth, unlike the Land Rover, which I love.

I would love to hear anyone else's wheelie wishes and fantasies!  I do love the wheels!





No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year