Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I Decided To Live Anyhow

 



I decided to just live by the old rules that were set out for all cases in which we might find ourselves. Let me prove their efficacy in practice. 


The old goat is the ruler of this world to an extent, but he dropped himself into time and his own ending when he rebelled. Adonai is all being and permeates this world and all worlds.

As I walk through this valley of death, I will fear no evil, for He is with me. I am directed to not be in fear.

Of course, I must work to live, and teach anyone within my reach to live as best they can. I say live, in spite of them! Live as much as you can. Hit every day like you’re six years old. Love each other. Have fun. It drives the workers of iniquity nuts when you are happy in spite of them. They don’t get it at all.

I decided to stand against fear.

I decided to live as if I were free. Form follows function! A little dry joke.

I am reminded of the Italian man who said, “I will show them how an Italian dies.”

Let them try. To the extent that I am under the covering of the Lord God, when they raise their hand against me, just as an example, they are raising their hand against Him. Not wise, or safe.

Has anyone seen anything more ridiculous than these cartoon villains? I ask you…Klaus Schwab? Right out of a really cheesy casting company. And that other nerd, Yuval Harari? I bet girls beat him up in school! All of them are ridiculous. Look at Bill Gates and laugh.

Even if my body were destroyed and I lay dying, I would have more than they can even conceive in their small fantasies of control of mankind.

I laugh at such losers. This world, though much of it is wonderful, is not my home, but it’s all they’ve got. Then they must face Him.

*O*
Also wise advise from LoneStar and I quote:


Arm thyself.

Ivermectin
Glutathione
NAC
EDTA
Vitamin C
Nicotine Gum


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year