Thursday, June 29, 2023

Just A Word From Uncle Ralphie


 A Moment Of Reflection


Remember that reporter, Millicent? Well, you know, she gave me an iPhone. I think she went and bought herself the newest one. It’s a pain to keep charged because I have to sneak around to places with external outlets to amp it up every couple of days. Sigh. No biggie, kids.

I have been checking up on you guys. It’s worse than I thought. I mean, I thought Snohomish County was nuts. Nope. Locals here are pikers.

Like the Book says, all is vanity..and in fact, beating the wind!

It’s that keeping track of value you guys have. Started out gold, silver and paper notes. Now it’s all imaginary numbers. And you guys will do anything that can be imagined for it! Apparently, you can imagine a lot. Talk about nothing for something!

A bunch of you are living like pigeons on the streets in town. At least pigeons know how to live on the street. Don’t be like Uncle Bob. If I didn’t catch him deer once in while he would be dead. He moves in slooooow motion.

Some of you would rather be out of your minds than any other thing. Wow. And you think I’m imaginary!

So, hey, I guess I’m primitive. I admit it. I sleep in the woods and eat raw deer and whatever, like berries and stuff. I also grab fish if they are around.

I’ve got a rotten sense of humor. You come out here and Imma gonna spook ya if I can. It is so funny to see you characters freeze and your hair stand on end.

Come on up to the Baker National Forest at night and let’s dance! Heh.

Hey, I love you guys. I'm not really talking to youall.  You seem to be normal.  I know...because I'm always watching you!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year