Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Courage. An Open Thread For Tuesday


 Human emotions and thoughts are funny inconstant things.  For as surely as I boldly encourage courage and a lighthearted bravery in the face of trouble and conspiracy, just as surely I will lose my nerve.  I don't know if it's a psychological adjustment or some kind of uncanny attack on my little mind for daring to advise others to have be bold and brave.

One of the best ways I have to get my nerve back is to sit down and write a little thing about these human problems. Just the thought process of writing seems to settle the tummy and open the mind.  Thanks for letting me write to you all.

The Almighty Lord Creator is always there.  I need to be there too.  Yeshuah ha Mashiach is my interface.

We are meant to come boldly before the throne of grace. Hebrews 4:16

OK, when I woke up, this is the song I got to post.  I saw this movie when I was too young to remember anything but an emotional flavor from it.



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year