Monday, April 10, 2023

A Year And A Day

 


366 days ago we started poking around at initiating a new blog.  The earliest posts are about as close to nothing as anything could get.  There would be maybe a photo or some kind of art and a one line statement of some kind.  

There was so much I just plain didn't know.  All sorts of little mechanical items. I did know LoneStar from another blog, however, from way back, and I knew he knew more about this stuff than I did.  So I asked him if he wanted to help and be a Mod and Author and he agreed.

I am so pleased with how it has developed over the last year.  It is more than I could  have imagined a year ago.  I didn't feel like I had particularly anything to say, but I did have a desire to be in touch with some readers and commenters and other writers. One of the things I liked the best was seeing what some of you wrote and publishing it.  That was nice. I especially thank LoneStar Neanderthal for all of his excellent posts.

Where did the name come from?  Pure silliness right out of the top of my mind.  The joke is, of course, that cats meow as they meow, regardless of what language is spoken by people around them.  The sound is the same.  Some language groups spell it differently.

Do I have goals?  Nothing really definite.  I like to try things out.  I love to hear what you all have to say about stuff. I and I know LS too, like to stand for truth in matters of the whole covid scam and related subjects.  The idea is to echo helpful information out to as much of the public as we can reach, but also to our families and friends absolutely.

It's fun having a place to put some written material in front of people and get some reaction. Its just plain fun having you all to talk to.  I want to thank you for being such good sports and actually reading the MEOW!  Totally amazes me.

May GOD keep and bless and strengthen for the coming days, all of you.  I have come to care deeply for our readers.


Very first post from March 14, 2021 consisted of nothing but this photo of Willie!


However, I didn't really start until April 3, 2022. Looks like I sat on it for a year before actually beginning. But LoneStar was in on it from the very beginning.




No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year