Friday, August 12, 2022

Two Kinds of Customers

 



Dr. Boyce:  A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on, and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.

Captain Pike: Now you're beginning to talk like a doctor, bartender.

Dr. Boyce: Take your choice. We both get the same two kinds of customers. The living and the dying.


☆☆☆

Which one are you? 

Romans 8:13
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

☆☆☆


(Scare Easy, Mudcrutch)

...Yeah I had somebody once
And damn if I lost her
I've been running
Like a man possessed
I don't scare easy
Don't fall apart
When I'm under the gun
You can break my heart
And I ain't gonna run
I don't scare easy
For no one

-Tom Petty 


-LoneStar Neanderthal


No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year