Friday, August 19, 2022

Rain Is Coming


 Exposition is a strange hobby for a woman of not very many words.  

In truth I must say my sayings run more to the poetic.  Also the goofy and sometimes a little prophetic lite.

Its feeling like a bit of a storm coming too in the old PNW.  The end of this year's summer and the slide into fall.

I am sorting thoughts about how to live with a single eye.  The language chosen for the concept still intrigues/baffles me. 

Its the practical working out of such a thing that is hard to pin down.  How to be in the world and functioning and not be of the world.

Perhaps it comes down to mercy.  Mercy given and mercy received.

Those are my thoughts this morning.  I have had no coffee yet. lol


This is the Rio Grande in 1945, before a storm.

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year