Saturday, August 13, 2022

A Week's All Expense Paid Vacation In BOGUS Falls!


 There's A Little Cream For Any Need Ya Got! 💖

This is a bit like the good old Live Blogging, but in this case its a relatively easy case of the Wuhan Flu.  Many people have been way way sicker than I am.  Lucky for me I have an intact immune system.

Its a bit like being seriously stoned.  I am way deep in my head, but weak about moving around. I have body aches, but not too much more than usual, ahem.  There are some other issues, but fek em, I won't give them the pleasure of hearing their names pronounced out loud.

LoneStar is right.  It all depends on how you look at it!


As directed by MM I am talking those little magic pills which I don't understand the mechanism of, anyhow.  

They may be trying to kill us all off, but it may not be that easy!  So ha.  If Delta were here she would slap Prissy, but since I kind of am Prissy, I shall have to slap myself!

Here's to a Grand Day, right here and now on the event horizon.  

Much love.  Being full of the baloney I write is like being pregnant.  You can't sleep until the birth is done! lol



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year