Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I Think I Might Be A Radio

 It becomes apparent, as time goes on, that nothing I have is mine, in that it did not originate from my volition.  

Obviously, I have inherited the recipe that made my body from those who lived before.  Even what my mother ate while carrying me to birth shaped me.

The mental gifts, reasoning and so on, part innate, partly learned are given willy nilly.

If I put out my hand and touch something...it was a gift.  Someone made it, or someone bought it.  The very material its made of came from the earth, a gift of God. I made a lot of things, but I was just rearranging material. lol


My inner heart, the part I feel is most mine, as its secret from other hearts, is also a collage of things I heard, or read, or believe because I was told so.                                     (Guard your heart....nothing is without effect)

So, nothing I have is mine, but what I am is mine or there is no voice to praise God. He gave me a voice, my spirit.  So that's what is mine. But I didn't make that either!

Well, its early.  Does any of that make sense?

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year