Monday, August 29, 2022

Flipping My Rolodex...Sifting Through Legos

At the risk of sounding overly earnest today, I am reminded of Ernest Shackleton this morning who saved all his men alive from the frozen waste and time by not allowing them to repine.

re·pine
/rəˈpīn/
verb
LITERARY
  1. feel or express discontent; fret.
    "you mustn't let yourself repine"

 In truth, it was a hard night.  But this morning I set before me and you laughing and crying, and I choose laughing, as usual.

                                                                           😁

Psalm 32:11

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart.


He gets a little mixed up on his theology, but its a good song anyhow.  Hope when he got there our sweet Lord forgave him and welcomed him  home.



lol, eh?

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year