Wednesday, November 8, 2023

They're Headed Southward!


 Once more, it is November.  As has been decreed for around ten years, in November my youngest kid and I must travel to the Oregon coast to observe possible stormy ocean weather.  Plus, she really likes to get out of the lab for a few days.



We have never been there at just the right time for a real rip-snorter, but maybe this is the year!

So, on Saturday the 11th I will pick up some sort of rental car at Enterprise in Everett and drive down to pick her up at her place in Seattle and we shall head south and remain there until the 16th.


We will be staying at the Nye Beach section of Newport, Oregon, right on the beach.  I don't know which place she has sequestered for us, but it is on the third floor facing the ocean, so it might be this place.

I am hoping to also get out and about and explore the nearby forests some and just see who goes there, if you know what I mean.  I figure someday I will get a glimpse of Ralph!  Who better to report a sighting?


I shall bring along my pathetic laptop computer and try to post some stuff, but LoneStar will be around as usual.  If anyone has a post they have been yearning to post this might be the best time! Just let us know!

This has been a public service announcement, lol!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year