Friday, November 17, 2023

It Must Have Been A Fish Processing Plant In Days Gone By


Well, intrepid readers, it's like this.  I decided that I didn't want to drive all the way home in one day, trying to include a visit with Bubble Woman and the kitties.

So, here we are.  We landed in the Bowline Hotel right on the river.  She is going to meet us here.  We already visited with kitties at her house.  The girls are going to walk out and get us some fish tacos!  Yay. I know some of you do not dig fish tacos, but as a sort of human seagull, I must say that I do dig them and so do the girls.

Here are some night shots of the surroundings here.





I live by the river.
The line kept bugging me all day.

And as a final amenity!
Because there are sea lions out there and they are loud!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year