Monday, November 6, 2023

A Teeny Tiny Manifesto

 



Not Wearing A Team Jersey 


May I be excused please?

These are just my homely thoughts as of November 5, 2023, a totally unbelievable date.

It seems to me that a good deal of the method used to control the people is a heavy and constant instigation toward tribalism. If people can be induced to join one of a couple or so warring factions, it does tend to keep their minds occupied and cut down on questions and observations.

That’s obvious.

I tend to feel like I am being careless, unresponsible, or cruel by not deciding which side is worthy of support. It hurts to know the things we know that have been done, say, in Israel. The thought of the pain and death of non-combatants is misery to us.

But, as I was just telling my longsuffering grandson, it does no one any good for me to roll in the blood of the slain. I could, if so inclined, smear the evidence on my face and hands and run screaming into the streets. Hm. That sounds rather Islamic.

I note it with sorrow and grief and apply to the Lord God for justice in his time and in his way.

I sense an objection rising up here.

Would it not be helpful to apply popular pressure to the powers, such as our own govco, to stop it? Doesn’t that work sometimes?

Don’t we have to then pick a side? This is where emotion gets into it, and it gets hard to think clearly about it, for me anyhow.

But please! I don’t want to play their game with them. No more Spy vs Spy, Cowboys and Indians, etc etc.

Another part of the problem is that all of the players are lying! How in the world can we work with that?

Anyhow, I do pray for the peace of Jerusalem for everyone of good will who lives there, and may GOD deal righteously with the rest of them!

Soon please!

Please feel free to rebut! 



No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year