LATEST RELEASE... 2/19/26... The Forest is Forever: No. 3 in The Collected Ralph Stories

Saturday, September 26, 2026

That One Time My Navigator & I Were Driving In Idaho



Do you recognize this house?

            Since we were traveling in Idaho, we went looking for it. It's the house where Napoleon lived in the small-time cult classic movie, Napoleon Dynamite. 
            The first time I saw it, I didn't know where it was filmed before it started. But the opening scene happened at that house and I knew! It looks like a million other houses in Idaho.
            The story took place in Pocatello, but the house wasn't really there. It took a little research to find it. I wanted a photo for my girls, who all loved the movie.
            It's so real, that there is an amateur flavor to it. I recommend it. It's fun. You'd get a kick out of it!

            I hope you have a lovely Catfurday, with all the joys life can provide!

🐦‍⬛🍁💚🍁🐈‍⬛

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year