Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Collection Of Signs Found Out In The Wild

An Open Thread for Thursday


 I suppose that I have mentioned collecting signage photos.  I thought this guy's collection was especially memorable.  He seems to be having trouble with his neighbors. There were over a dozen of them.  Here are a few.





2012, somewhere in Washington State.  Does the word crank come to mind?  

He may be totally justified, but you must admit that they are fine examples of an outraged citizen's work!

The following sign stands alone!


Now, below here are some signs made by a citizen who is outraged by a pot farm nearby.  This was just up north of here!

Poor guy.  Once again, we just don't know what is really going on here.

But, below here is the prize of my collection!  It's old but good! lol. Eastern WA, I think!

So...we're out here.  We are making signs.  We will keep you apprised of truth and justice, doggone it!

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year