Saturday, August 19, 2023

Try This On For Shabbat Crazy Ideas Time

 



Like the lazy old meow that I am, I was musing upon my bed a while ago and I got an idea. (the room empties quickly, cups are knocked over in haste to escape!)

I was thinking about individuality and the creation of each person as a totally unique person.  How can this be?  There are so many of us! We are all made of the same stuff, just arranged interestingly differently.

Whatever emissary of the Holy Spirit it is that is assigned to keep me out of too much trouble said "OK, look at it like this..."

It's an infinite Venn Diagram.  More layers than we can possibly imagine. Of course lots and lots of overlap. GOD in my imagination here, only, for thought provoking purposes, sends a ray of intention through this tremendous stack of possibilities and that intervention is you! 
 
Maybe you are a little ray of light!  Do you feel it? You are the crown of creation, but you do have some place to go!
💓
That is all, lol!
Tell me what you think?

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year