Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A Reading From The Messy Desk Of Peebers


 I just didn't see much point in dancing around this chapter and re-writing it.  Better to just read it intact!

I was laughing a little because one reads that Jews don't believe in an afterlife.  I wonder where they got that idea?  According to these two writers, it's nothing but life, going through changes.  Reminds me of the discussion about rebirth.

I was questioning the assertion that matter can't be destroyed, that it just changes form. On a certain level, I guess this is true.  In another sense, there is no such thing as matter.  IMO matter is a massive bunch of information.  I better not try to go there tonight.  I am tired. lol!

The main point is that we are a soul having a physical experience.  

All of this is true, as far as it goes.  What it doesn't deal with is the Bridge between God and man, the Son of Man.  We can deal with that in our comments.






No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year