LATEST RELEASE... 2/19/26... The Forest is Forever: No. 3 in The Collected Ralph Stories

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Just Rollin' and Tumblin' in the Upper Atmosphere!


             Since nothing else was going on, the girls decided to take a little fieldtrip. 
            "Toots!" said Suzie, "How about a little jaunt?"
            "Whatcha got in mind, SuzieQ?" quoth Toots agreeably.
            "Oh, just bouncing around the upper atmosphere!" said Suzie. "It's just an open thread day, and a Purrsday™! I think we should!"
            "Oooo! The Lionosphere! What a spiffy idea!" said Toots. "Let's go!"
So!
That's what they did!

            "What a nice way to spend Purrsday, Suzie. Just bouncing here and there through the upper air. I wish everybody who reads about us was up here too!" said Toots.
            "I do too! Can you imagine everyone dodging satellites, getting a really good look at our planet!" said Suzie. 
            "I'm sure they'd get a kick out of it!" said Toots.

The best of Purrsday™ to you!
May it be a day of lightness and happiness!
Fall is coming!

💙

No comments:

PBird's Most Visited Posts In The Past Year